Case of the month
What the the case of the month?
We frequently come across interesting cases in our daily practice and we often think, I wish I can share the experience or put it out to see what others might have done! This is why we launched the “Case of the Month” section to share and learn form each other experiences.
We are always looking for interesting educational cases to share with colleagues. Every month we will pick up the most interesting case to publish on our website and social media platforms.
If you wish to submit your “Case of the Month” please follow the link below. We look forward hearing from you.
Guidance for " Case of the Month" submission
- We focus on cases with good educational value that gynaecologists will occasionally encounter in practice.
- Ensure that the topic contains material necessary for, or of interest to practicing gynaecologists.
- Write using bullet points and concise phrases. If you use sub bullets, be consistent in the indentation of the sub bullets so it is clear for the editorial staff.
- Eliminate excess words and use a separate bullet for each fact.
- To make the topic complete, include some images; clinical, radiologic intraoperative or pathology slides.
- For each image, please submit both a caption and a figure legend. Please also indicate who owns the image, and who contributed the image. If you own and contributed all of the images, you can make a general statement in your submission.
- Preferably include 1-2 relevant questions to your submission to enforce educational value.
- References: you should use minimum 2 journal references and preferably 5.
- We may modify the text to conform to our publication format.
- We expect authors to be responsible and reliable.
- We may contact you with queries or suggestions regarding your submission. Please ensure your contact details are correct and up to date.