Customer Use Policy
This customer use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.gynaefellow.com and “GynaeFellow” App (our Platforms) and our Social Media Pages. This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to all our platforms.
www.gynaefellow.com is a Multiplatform site operated by GynaeFellow Ltd, registered TradeMark (we or us). We are a UK registered company and based in Leeds UK.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You cannot use our platforms for:
- Purposes/uses that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Purposes/uses that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- Purposes/uses with the intention to harm or attempt to harm minors or vulnerable in any way.
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
By using our platforms you agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our platforms;
- any equipment or network on which our platforms are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our platforms; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may, at times, provide interactive services on our platforms (website, App and other platforms), these may include without limitation:
- Online live discussions
For such interactive services we will provide you with clear information about the kind of service offered and if it is moderated or not.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks to users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our platforms. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our platforms, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We strongly advise parents/guardians who permit their children to use an interactive service that to discuss with their children online safety, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who use any interactive service should be aware of the potential risks they may be exposed to.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
The content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our platforms (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
We take the quality and content of your contribution seriously. All contributors must comply with our platform standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, if there has been a breach of this customer use policy by you on one or more of our platforms. If we confirm a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our platforms.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our platforms.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
SUBSCRIPTION & MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Unless otherwise indicated, the Subscription & Membership Agreement applies to the membership to have full access to GynaeFellow members services & products.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, add or remove provisions of this Agreement at any time. You should check this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use the Website and you should cancel your subscription.
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of this Agreement. You agree not to assign, transfer or sublicense your rights as a Monthly or Annual subscriber. You agree to be financially responsible for your subscription.
If you do not comply with this Agreement at any time, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate your use the Website (or any part thereof) without prior notice. In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue or modify the website.
Charges and Fees
As a Monthly subscriber, you are charged on a monthly (or other periodic) fee and, if applicable, initial fixed or registration fee. If you are Annual subscriber, the charges will be collected annually.
You agree to pay, using a valid credit card (or other form of payment which we may accept from time to time), such fees, applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in order to use or access GynaeFellow. We reserve the right to increase fees, or to institute new fees at any time, upon advance notice communicated to you through a posting on the Website or such other means as we may deem appropriate (including email or conventional mail).
The renewal charge will be the same as the prior period’s charge, unless we notify you at the time of sign-up or prior to the beginning of the renewal period as described above, or if you were previously signed up for a discount rate for which you are no longer eligible — in which case your subscription will automatically be renewed at our standard subscription rates and for our standard period. If you wish to purchase another available plan, you must notify us before you are charged for the next subscription period (usually about 15 days before the expiration of your current plan).
You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete information as required by the sign-up process (“Subscription Data”), including your legal name, address, telephone number, email address and applicable billing information (e.g., credit card number and expiration date), and to allow us to share your Subscription Data with third parties for the purpose of verifying the information you provide and billing your credit card or otherwise charging your account. You agree to maintain and promptly update the Subscription Data and any other information you provide to us. Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your subscription, and if applicable, your user account, and refuse any and all current or future use and/or access by the Website (or any portion thereof).
Cancellation of Subscription
You can cancel your subscription by contacting us at:
You may also unsubscribe on line.
Refunds only apply to members who pay an annual fee. If a member is dissatisfied, the International Academy of Pelvic Surgery will refund the remaining months left on the annual fee and cancel the subscription. Cancellations incurs 20$ admin charges.
REFUND POLICY FOR WORKSHOPS & OTHER PAID SERVICES
The Fees for Workshops & Other services such as Master classes, will be non-refundable. However, for
- Cancelation within a 60 day window from the day of the event – we will provide 100% a credit to attend another workshop at another date.
- Cancellation between 60 -30 days from the date of the event – we will provide 50% credit to attend another workshop.
- Cancellation < 30 days – will be charged full rate with no credit.
Information published on GynaeFellow Platforms is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that these educational resources, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an educational service only and are not designed to replace a physician’s independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient.
For more information, please contact us:
Changes to the customer use policy
We may revise this customer use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this customer use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our platforms and website.