Objective: This webinar is aimed to provide practical tips for the ultrasound scan for Gynaecology and Gynaeoncology cases with focus on cancers and endometriosis.
Target audience: Gynaecology and radiology trainees looking for guidance for proper application of ultrasound in the clinic.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentations, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note the below –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
On completion of the meeting participants should be able to:
– Correctly identify adhesions, masses, and endometrial thickness
– Understand who should do the scan and in what setting
– Predict cancer cases and endometriosis
Free of charge