Living with Endometriosis: Patient & Nursing Perspective
This is the Final webinar in The 2022 Endometriosis Awareness Month.
As part of the GynaeFellow Webinar Series, we will dedicate March entirely to endometriosis where we will host experts of the field every week, aiming to provide important and practical knowledge & insights about endometriosis.
Target audience: Gynaecology Doctors, Trainees, medical students and all interested colleagues & patients are welcome to attend.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link above to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
This will consist of two presentations followed by Q&A discussions.
Please note –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
The webinar aims to
- provide insights on the impact of endometriosis and treatments experience from patient perspective.
- Understand the role of endometriosis nurse specialist and the holistic support they offer to endometriosis patients.
Prof. Sylvia Mechsner
Dr Pille Pargmae
Ms Carla Cressy
Ms Leandri Van Romburgh
Attendance: Free of charge for all (must register)
Certificate of attendance & CME/CPD:
- GynaeFellow Memebrs : Free of Charge
- Non – GynaeFellow Members: Join GynaeFellow
- You must fill the evaluation form in order to receive the certificate.