This is a GrandRound talk to discuss the Enzian classification and how to implement in practice while managing endometriosis.
Target audience: Consultants, Specialists, Senior trainees and all health professionals who are involved/interested in the management of endometriosis.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link above to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentations, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note the below –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
On completion of the meeting participants should be able to:
- Understand the Enzian classification system
- Be able to apply the scoring system to endometriosis cases
Organiser: GynaeFellow Team
- Mr. Mohammed Mabrouk – Cambridge UK
- Mr Oudai Ali – Cumbria UK
Speaker: Professor Jörg Keckstein – Austria
Free of charge