This webinar is aimed to provide practical tips for all clinicians and students who are either practicing surgery/gynaecology or planning to pursue training in surgical & gynaecological fields.
Target audience: All clinicians/doctors/nurses who manage surgical patients either performing surgery or caring for surgical patients. Medical students and all interested colleagues are also welcome to attend.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link above to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentations, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note the below –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
On completion of the meeting participants should be able to:
- How to preempt complications and develop a presurgical plan to navigate potential risks.
- Recognition of complications
- How to manage surgical complications
- Communication with patients, family and colleagues
- Coping mechanism and maintaining wellbeing
Attendance: Free of charge for all
- Must be a gynaefellow member
- Must answer webinar feedback
- Must be a GynaeFellow member with either annual or monthly subscription