Endometriosis-Related Infertility: Management and Expected Outcomes
Read the rest with a free account on Gynaefellow
This is the first webinar in The Endometriosis Awareness Month.
As part of the GynaeFellow Webinar Series, we will dedicate March entirely to endometriosis where we will host experts of the field every week, aiming to provide important and practical knowledge about endometriosis.
Target audience: Gynaecology Doctors, Trainees, medical students and all interested colleagues are welcome to attend.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentation, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
- Understand indications for surgery in women with endometriosis-associated infertility, and how surgery can improve reproductive outcomes.
- Understand indications for IVF in women with endometriosis-associated infertility, and how IVF can improve reproductive outcomes.
- Learn about endometriosis affects reproductive and obstetric outcomes.
Prof. Christian Becker
Prof. Mohamad Mabrouk
Antonio Simone Laganà
Attendance: Free of charge – you must register
Certificate of attendance & CME/CPD:
- Available for GynaeFellow members only
- You must complete the webinar evaluation form