Surgery for Deep Endometriosis: Mitigating the Challenges
Read the rest with a free account on Gynaefellow
This is the third webinar in The Endometriosis Awareness Month. We discuss in this webinar strategies, tips and tricks on how to resect deep infiltrating endometriosis while mitigating the complications risks.
As part of the GynaeFellow Webinar Series, we will dedicate March entirely to endometriosis where we will host experts of the field every week, aiming to provide important and practical knowledge about endometriosis.
Target audience: Gynaecology Doctors, Trainees, medical students and all interested colleagues are welcome to attend.
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link above to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentations, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note the below –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
On completion of the meeting participants should be able to:
- Have better understanding of various surgical techniques.
- How to avoid and manage potential complications.
Assoc. Prof. Emad Mikhail
Mr Haidar Jan
Mr Abhishek Mangeshikar
Attendance : Free of charge – you must register
Certificate & CME/CPD
- Free for GynaeFellow members
- Non – GynaeFellow members: Join GynaeFellow
- You must be registered and fill the webinar feedback