This webinar is aimed to provide practical tips for all gynaecologists who perform hysteroscopic surgery both diagnostics and operative. The speaker is a leading global expert in hysteroscopic surgery.
Target audience: all gynaecologists both trainees and specialists who perform hysteroscopic surgery
The meeting will be ran online via Zoom. Please follow the link above to book your place. Please ensure you have internet connection to attend. This course is a part of the “GynaeFellow Educational Events
The will consist of a balanced mixture of presentations, practical tips & QA discussions.
Please also note the below –
- You must have a Phone/ MAC / PC with “Zoom” installed
- You must ensure you have a strong and reliable internet connection to allow for video conversation.
On completion of the meeting participants should be able to:
- Understand the challenges faced during hysteroscopic surgery
- Acquire more skills on how to navigate difficult scenarios
- Update on the most recent debates in the field of hysteroscopic surgery
Organiser: GynaeFellow Team
Speakers: Prof. Osama Shawki
The Webinar is Free of charge to attend – all
Exclusive to GynaeFellow Members:
- CPD/CME ( must fill the feedback form)
- Watch on Demand